Monday, May 2, 2011

Blog responses

Melissa
I agree that you need to add the TAGS in the introduction of your review. That would help the audience understand what the book was about. It would be more clear if you differentiated between the questions that you answered.I would like to hear a more detailed summary at the beginning of the post so I could understand the plot better.

Rocky
I liked the way that you were very thorough when you introduced the book in the beginning. This helped me understand the rest of the post because I knew some background about the book. It would be more clear if you differentiated between the questions that you answered.

Jesse
You need to add an introduction to your post because you sort of just jumped in to the post and I was not prepared to read the post. I liked the way that you introduced each question at the top. That really helped me understand what question was being answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment